17 Jul Plastic Free July
Get Your Coffee Refilled at Bun Coffee
Bring in your container and get it filled with your choice of grind and blend.
- Choose your size – 250g, 500g and 1kg
- Choose your grind type – wholebeans, espresso or filter grind
- Choose your blend – Shade Grown Rainforest Alliance, Certified Organic, Strong Espresso, Cafe, Australian Grown or Decaffeinated
- Clean and dry containers – this will keep your freshly roasted coffee…fresh and not be contaminated with previous/old coffee grinds!
- Ceramic or tin containers – glass let’s light in…a no-no for coffee freshness.
- If glass is your only option…make sure you store it in a cool dark place or in a freezer. See more on our coffee storage recommendations here.
Visit the Roastery Door (1A Banksia Drive, Byron Bay) with your container or call ahead on 6680 9798.
Did you know that we are a Plastic Free Champion as part of the Plastic Free Byron initiative – we’re super proud of this and all the other local businesses that are part of this!
Together we can make a difference… #whywouldntyou
For more great Plastic Free tips visit