Terms and Conditions
Bun Coffee’s website and all of its content, including, but not limited to, its HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio are the intellectual property of Bun Coffee and The Organic Tea Co.. All content is provided by Bun Coffee and The Organic Tea co. as a service to its current and prospective customers and may be used for personal information and product ordering purposes and non-commercial use only.
You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this site or any of its content without our prior written permission. You may not use this website, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of these materials is prohibited.
Reproduction or misuse of any trademarks and logos on Bun Coffee’s website is strictly prohibited and remain the intellectual property of Bun Coffee and The Organic Tea co. and its affiliated suppliers. Bun Coffee and The Organic Tea Co. and its affiliated suppliers retain all rights regarding their trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks and are protected by local and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of Bun Coffee’s website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on Bun Coffee’s website is strictly prohibited.
As a customer of Bun Coffee and The Organic Tea Co. you have the right to expect that:
1. any products you order through Bun Coffee and The Organic Tea Co. will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this site;
2. certain remedies will be followed if a product is agreed to be defective;
3. you have the choice to a full refund or a store credit if a defective product is unable to be replaced, (with the exception of Gift Card purchases where only a store credit will be issued).
As an account holder at Bun Coffee you agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of your account and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated our terms and conditions, we may deny you access to this website on a temporary or permanent basis.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on buncoffee.com.au you will need to register. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately.
Prices are displayed on Bun Coffee’s website in Australian Dollars. Bun Coffee and The Organic Tea Co. is currently based in Australia.
Bun Coffee process all payments through eWay / Stripe/ Square and/or PayPal.
Eligibility to purchase
We accept Paypal, Visa and MasterCard payments. With the exception of Paypal and Paypal credit card purchases all other credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved payment gateway.
Purchasing products on Bun Coffee is only available to individuals who meet our terms of eligibility. All purchasers must be over 18 years of age. All purchasers must have been issued with either a valid credit card by a bank or have a valid Paypal account. The individual’s application to open an account must be acceptable to Bun Coffee and the individual agrees to authorise Paypal, (on behalf of Bun Coffee) to process the charge or charges on their credit card or Paypal account in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorise Paypal, (on behalf of Bun Coffee) to perform credit checks to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that eWay/Stripe/Square and Paypal, on behalf of Bun Coffee, may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
After you place your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received and your credit card or Paypal account has been charged.
Your card is debited at the time you submitted your order at Paypal or via eWay/Stripe/Square on our website. If your order has not been approved you will be notified immediately via our website or by Paypal.
In the rare instance that your order is approved but any of the items you have ordered are not available, we will contact you immediately by phone or email to arrange for a full refund or product exchange if preferred. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Bun Coffee will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. Bun Coffee’s website and communication is always conducted in English and therefore the final sale contract will also be in English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria.
We accept Paypal, Visa and Mastercard payments. With the exception of Paypal and Paypal credit card purchases all other credit card purchases will be processed and authorized by our approved payment gateway Eway/ Stripe/Square. We also accept orders via email. Simply contact us to let us know what you want and your method of payment. We will contact you to discuss your order.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, Bun Coffee uses GeoTrust Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry standard encryption technology that ensures safe Internet transmission of your personal and credit card information.
Cancellation by us
At Bun Coffee we will do our best to ensure your order is fulfilled. However, we reserve the right to cancel the order if one or other of the following circumstances apply:
• we do not have sufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
• we do not deliver to your area or country
In the event of cancellation, we will contact you by e-mail, or phone (excluding weekends and public holidays). If we cannot fulfil the order we will re-credit your account immediately. Bun Coffee will re-credit your account for the value of the goods and shipping only. Bun Coffee does not reimburse any bank charges you may have incurred in the transaction.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Cancellation by you
Bun Coffee aims to ship any orders received before 7am that same day, (excluding weekends and public holidays). If you contact us and the order has already shipped we cannot cancel the order. However if the order has not been roasted and/or shipped Bun Coffee will happily cancel the order and credit your account.
To cancel your order before it is shipped we encourage you to contact us immediately via [email protected]
We aim to dispatch orders made before 7am the same day however we cannot dispatch all orders immediately. Reasons Bun Coffee cannot dispatch an order the same day are as follows:
• Order was placed after 7am (and will be dispatched the next business day)
• Order was placed on a weekend or public holiday (and will be dispatched the next business day)
• Order could not be fulfilled i.e. item is yet to be roasted
• Courier delays or unavailability
In the event an order cannot be fulfilled Bun Coffee will contact you to arrange an alternative product or refund.
Bun Coffee cannot be held responsible for circumstances out of our control. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Bun Coffee is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. See our Delivery Information section for more information of delivery timeframes.
Bun Coffee’s Printed and e-Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Gift Card amounts can only be redeemed in the $AUD only.
2. All Gift Cards must be redeemed through our website and not at the store.
3. All Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or returned.
4. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
5. Items purchased using a Gift Card may be exchanged according to our standard store policies just like any other Bun Coffee and the Organic Tea Co. online purchase.
6. If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you must pay for the balance with your credit card or Paypal account
7. If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card the remaining balance will remain on your Gift Card and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via the Gift Card page within the My Account section.
8. If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
9. e-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
10. Bun Coffee is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
11. Please verify the recipient’s email address before purchasing an e-Gift Card. Bun Coffee is not responsible for misspellings in this address that may result in it being sent and used by an unintended recipient. Bun Coffee is not liable for delivery of an e-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
12. Bun Coffee reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
13. Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Bun Coffee Gift Card.
14. Shipping is applicable on printed Gift Cards.
15. In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional please email us we will supply a new code.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Bun Coffee treats all your personal information as confidential and it will only be used to fill your order. At no time do we share any of our customers’ information with any other parties. We only retain customer contact information in the interest of further communication.
We will never pass on your email address on to a third party for marketing purposes or store your credit card details in our database or on our servers. We will never pass on credit card details to anyone, with the exception of credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies if need be.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you are given the option to receive information from us via e-mail about products, promotions or special offers. If you don’t want to be contacted, make sure you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You can unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Personal information collected
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website
- during conversations with our team members
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically)
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means)
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
We may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties:
- retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf; and
- if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so
As you browse Bun Coffee’s website/s, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, Adwords, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Bun Coffee website/s. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers
- carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way Bun Coffee and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Bun Coffee
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Bun Coffee website.
Security of Your Personal Information
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
We protect your personal information by:
- restricting access to personal information
- maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- Bun Coffee uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, and data entry service providers
- retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf
- our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes
- if you are a candidate for an employment position involving a third party with whom we have an agreement, to that third party to assess your application, and
- if required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Bun Coffee please contact us at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Your Computer /Device Data
When you visit Bun Coffee, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- your computer’s IP address
- browser type
- webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- the pages within Bun Coffee you visit
- the time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide.
This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
We retain the identifiable data we collect for targeting and retargeting purposes for up to 90 days after each vist to our website, after which time we de-identify the data that we collect by removing unique identifiers and truncating IP addresses.
Mobile Terms of Service
The Bun Coffee mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Bun Coffee (“Bun Coffee”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Bun Coffee’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Bun Coffee through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Bun Coffee. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to BunCoffee or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Bun Coffee mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to BunCoffee or email [email protected].
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Bun Coffee reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
If you are still concerned about how your personal information is used or you would like your information removed from our files, please contact us.
Free Delivery offer
Order $100.00 or more of product to take advantage of our great FREE delivery offer. (within Australia only)
From time to time we also may offer special free delivery promotions. Sign up to receive our newsletter in the footer of all pages on our website so you don’t miss out.
We currently send our packages via Australia Post and Courier.
Delivery time frames
All orders will be despatched on the business day or the following business day. Delivery time will vary depending on the destination address.
Delivery methods and costs
|Up to 500gms||$8.90|
|501gms and above||$13.90|
|Express Shipping – 501g – 3kg
Express Shipping up to 500g
We can ship overseas via DHL, TNT or Australia Post
Please contact us for a quote.
There may be additional charges that you have to pay, such as import duties, customs charges and local sales taxes.
Shipping to multiple addresses
If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, please place separate orders for each address.
Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is important to us
We endeavour to ensure all our products reach you in perfect condition.
However, if your order arrives damaged or you are not completely satisfied please contact us directly on +1300 286 263 or email [email protected].
Payment and Security
We currently accept Visa and Mastercard payments as well as direct debit via internet bank transfer. All credit card purchases will processed and authorised by our approved payment gateway eWay. We also accept orders over the phone with credit card payment.
We use GeoTrust Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry standard encryption technology that ensures safe internet transmission of your personal information.
SSL encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser. You can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration. You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. This means that you are in secure mode.
If however you still feel uneasy about ordering online please feel free to contact us and we can arrange an order over the phone.
We practice safe e–commerce and do not store credit card details. For your safety and protection, we will confirm that the billing address you provide matches the address on file with your credit card company to ensure your credit card is not being used fraudulently.
Printed Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are ideal for that hard to buy for person
Please find below the e-Gift Card terms and conditions:
- e-Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. Gift Card amounts can only be redeemed in Australian dollars.
- All Gift Cards must be redeemed only through our website.
- All Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Items purchased using a Gift Card may be exchanged according to our standard return and exchange policy.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Card, you can pay for the balance with your credit card
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will remain on your Gift Card and can be used again when you place your next order. You can check your Gift Card balance online via the Gift Card page within your My Account section.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit.
- Bun Coffee is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Please make sure you have the correct spelling of the recipient’s email address before purchasing an e-Gift Card. We are not responsible for misspellings in this address that may result in it being sent and used by someone else due to an incorrect email address. We are not liable for delivery of an e-Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Sales tax (if applicable) and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Gift Card.
- Shipping is applicable on printed Gift Cards (International orders only).
- In the event a Gift Card code is non-functional please contact us and we will supply a new code.