16 Dec Aeropress Brew Guide
For the coffee loving outdoor adventurer! The Aeropress is the perfect portable coffee maker for your next hike or camping trip. Coupled with your favourite Bun Coffee blend having great tasting coffee on your next holiday, adventure or hike is just a few presses away!
15g heaped teaspoon of ground coffee. We recommend an espresso grind (fine grind).
- Aeropress filters
- 150ml water
- Measuring spoon or scales (optional)
- Milk of choice (optional)
- Place a clean, dry filter paper in the Aeropress lid
- Bring the kettle to the boil and rinse stainless steel filter paper (can also use reusable filter papers), this also pre-heats the Aeropress
- Grind coffee if required
- Put ground coffee in Aeropress body
- Pour 150ml water in body saturating all the coffee grounds
- Stir quickly approx 5 seconds
- Start pressing into your cup. Pressing should take approx 30 secs. Press all the way down.
- Note: The chamber may hold alot of pressure but take your time and press all the way down
- Recycle/compost your coffee grinds responsibly
Enjoy your delicious brew!