16 Dec Gold Plated Brew Guide
Coffee for one! The Gold Filter is the environmentally friendly alternative to the coffee capsule/pod and paper filters, the ultimate in waste free coffee.
18g of plunger grind coffee (medium plunger grind).
3 – 4 mintues brewing time.
- Gold filter
- 240ml water (boils and allow to cool a little)
- Milk of choice (optional)
- Sit filter over cup
- Add coffee
- Put water regulator inside the gold plated filter, fill with the hot water. Cover with lid.
- When the water is drained, the brewing is finished – approx 2.5 – 3mins.
- Remove the filter and use the lid as a drip catcher underneath it.
- Usually enjoyed black but feel free to add the milk of your choice!
- Recycle/compost your coffee grinds responsibly
Enjoy your delicious brew!