01 Jun Stove Top Brew Guide
Enjoy the timeliness tradition of brewing your coffee on your stovetop.
- Bialetti Coffee Maker
- Bun Coffee Espresso Ground
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel.
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select burner size to fit bottom of pot.
- For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
- Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
- When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.
- Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
- Recycle/compost your coffee grinds responsibly
Enjoy your delicious brew!